Brescia University is dedicated to providing a safe, protected and orderly environment for students and considers the safety and well-being of our students, faculty and staff, and visitors of paramount importance. The University employs a professional security staff to protect the members of this community and the campus by keeping them up-to-date about emergency situations, including severe or inclement weather. Brescia University uses One Call to notify users of campus emergencies and other notifications via telephone.
Sign up to receive One Call notifications.
If you have already signed up for the service, and you can edit your contact information.
You can also opt out of the One Call service.
Message and data rates may apply.
To opt-in for text alerts:
- Group Members in the United States: Text the word Alert to 22300
- Group Members in Canada, US Territories, and other countries using the North American Dialing Plan: Text the word Resume to (937) 240-0720
- Group Members in any other country: Text the word Resume to +447937947401
To opt-out of text alerts:
- Texting the wordStop to 22300 from your cell phone. Text messages will be disabled to your number.
- Group Members in Canada, US Territories, and other countries using the North American Dialing Plan: Text the word Stop to (937) 240-0720
- Group Members in any other country: Text the word Stop to +447937947401
My Call Now app: