If you are looking for a way to earn some extra cash, or get your feet wet in the job world, a part-time position is a great place to start. Below you will find a list of current employers looking for YOU! (Note: This is an active, rolling list and will be updated weekly)
- Social Media Assistant at Ohio Valley Ag: Ohio Valley Ag is seeking a student to work 3-4 hours per week to update our website and our social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter ensuring uniform content across all accounts. Background in marketing or IT experience recommended. Computer skills are a must. Hours are flexible. Pay is negotiable. Send resume to Ohio Valley Ag, P.O. Box 21159, Owensboro, KY 42304
- Childcare: First Presbyterian Church is looking for someone to help in their childcare facility on Sunday’s from 9am-11:30am. The pay rate is $30 per Sunday. Interested applicants should have some childcare experience and be comfortable working with children ages infant to three years old. Please contact Nancy Harrison at 270-316-1846 for more information and to schedule an interview.
- Tennis Court Receptionist: Three Twenty Three Staffing Solutions is looking to hire a tennis court receptionist for the local indoor tennis courts. The hours of the position are Saturday 8am-4pm and Sunday 12pm-6pm. This person could also be filling in during the week as needed. The hourly pay rate is $9.50. Interested applicants should apply at the Three Twenty Three Staffing Solutions office located at 2817 Veach Road or call at 270-240-1010.
- Girl Scouts Program Instructor (summer): Camp Pennyroyal is seeking a Program Instructor for our Troop Camp Plus program, which runs Thursdays through Saturdays for six weeks in June and July. Troop Camp Plus provides the opportunity for Girl Scout troops to experience traditional summer camp activities as a group. The Program Instructor facilitates activities for all ages including archery, teams course, swimming, and boating. Program Instructors should be energetic, upbeat professionals who want to help build girls of courage, confidence and character. Regular schedule: Thursdays-Saturdays 9-5 with lunch break June 14-July 21.
- Alorica: Alorica is seeking college students to assist with daily operations. Alorica does offer tuition reimbursement to qualifying student employees. If interested please contact Elizabeth Brooks at [email protected].
- State Farm Insurance, Ryan Vincent: Ryan is looking for part-time callers for his agency. Callers would be contacting potential new clients from provided call lists. If interested, please reach out to Ryan at 270-684-2081.