State Financial Aid Programs

The Commonwealth of Kentucky has several financial aid programs that are administered by the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA). KHEAA was established by an act of the General Assembly in 1966 to enhance higher education opportunities for Kentucky students. Since its creation, the agency has helped hundreds of thousands of students pay for their higher education.

If you are a Non-Kentucky Resident, contact the administrator of state financial aid grants in your state to inquire about whether funds can be used at Brescia University. Brescia University will accept any available funds from out of state. Please forward any instructions for requesting state funds to the Brescia University Financial Aid Office.