At Brescia University, we offer extensive programs and resources for Student Development for a reason – our students use them! You may be unaware of friends and classmates who have taken advantage of these Student Development services – but they do. Professional, confidential solution-focused counseling & referral services are available at no charge to our students.
Don’t miss this part of your education. Successful relationships, careers and personal peace frequently result from the solutions to life problems learned in college. You can schedule an appointment by contacting me via phone, email, or online.
Help & hope spoken here,Eva Atkinson, M.A., LMFT, CADC Suite 204-Moore Center, 270-686-4282 [email protected]
Counseling Services Include:
- Individual counseling
- Career interest inventory, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, LASSI (Learning Styles & Study Skills)
- Screening for Depression, Anxiety, Eating Disorders, and Alcohol abuse
- 24/7 Online screening for depression and other related disorders
- 24 hour Crisis Line in Owensboro: 270-684-9466 or 1-800-433-7291
- Alcohol problem: 270-683-0371, Alcoholics Anonymous
- Green River District Health Department: 270-686-7747
- Partner Violence services & support: 270-685-0260, OASIS
- Pregnancy testing & unplanned pregnancy support: 270-926-7561, Birthright or 270-685-5077, CareNET
- Sexual Assault services & support: 270-926-7273, New Beginnings
- Other Local and National Resources