From its founding, Brescia University has been noted for the quality of its Teacher Education Programs. Brescia University School of Education (SOE) candidates are challenged to become professional educators committed to ethics, advocacy, service, and lifelong learning. The School of Education offers programs for the certification of elementary, middle and secondary school teachers, and teachers in the field of Special Education.
As a reflection of Brescia University’s School of Education and the determination of our candidates, we celebrate their success on the Praxis II Content Licensure Exam.
Brescia graduates serve with distinction in school systems throughout the country. All School of Education programs are approved by Kentucky’s Education Professional Standards Board (EPSB). Please click to view the EPSB data dashboard.
School of Education Advisees:
When you meet with your SOE advisor, please come prepared with the following information:
- Ideas of courses you need/want to take
- Printout of current curriculum degree audit – Available on NetClassroom (not just pie chart)
- Printed checksheet for your program.
- Printed 4-year Plan of Study
- Printed Professional Growth Plans for your program: